TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are part of our contract;
- The Customer acknowledges that the POST HOLES FENCES & DECKS 4U Contractor performing the listed services is an independent contractor and is solely responsible for any work performed.
- All work will be performed in good and workmanlike manner.
- The post setting is guaranteed against frost heave for a three-year period from date of installation.
- The Customer will supply the Contractor with current underground utility locate slips defining the location of buried utility services.
- All necessary permits shall be provided by the Customer
- The Customer warrants to the Contractor that it is the owner or authorized agent of the owner of the property on which the installation is to be installed and that the customer will be solely responsible for determining the boundaries of the property and the work performed in it.
- Material supplied is only covered under warranty claims by the manufacturer and any warranty claims will be between the Customer and the material manufacturer.
- All amounts become due upon job completion and bear interest, if not paid by due date, at the rate of 2% per month (24% per annum) from the completion date.
- The Contractor is not liable for any loss or damage caused by fire, labour dispute, government regulation, action of the elements, transportation, inability to procure or delay in receipt of the material, contaminated soil, unusual soil or water conditions, underground septic lines, underground obstructions or services Or any causes reasonably beyond its control. The time for performance of the Contractor obligations shall be extended until such cause is removed. The Customer shall not be entitled to terminate this contract because of any such event.
- The Contractor is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages and any liability of the contractor shall not exceed the Customer‘s purchase price for the material and services irrespective of the claim.
- This contract is the entire agreement between the Contractor and the Customer and it supersedes any prior agreements between them.
- This contact benefits and binds us and our legal and personal representatives.
- Deposits are non-refundable